Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer
All pages within this website are protected by the conditions set out below
- All information contained within this website is supplied in
good faith, but is subject to modification or removal without prior notice.
- Any products or services mentioned within this website remain
the responsibility of their respective owners, suppliers etc.
Inclusion within this website does not imply any
approval or endorsement of those products or services.
- Anyone taking part in the 'Tug of War' competition does so at their own risk.
We take all possible precautions to avoid incidents, accidents or injuries. The
event is held on soft sand and all competitors must observe the organiser's instructions.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, either financial or otherwise regarding
the contents of this website. Will we not be held liable for any damage, personal
injury or death arising from information contained within this website.
- We will not be held liable for the actions of any
individual or group who follow any information contained in
this website. Certain links contained within this website lead to other
websites to which we have no control and therefore cannot
accept any responsibility. Links to other websites must not be assumed to be an
endorsement by us of that website.
- We endeavour to keep our website clear from all computer
Viruses, Trojans, Worms, etc. However, we cannot be held responsible in any way
whatsoever for the consequences of our website becoming infected.
- All images and photographs on this website are either produced by ourselves or are
supplied from a reliable source. If anyone contends this issue and can prove
they own copyright to any material, please
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
Copyright © 2008 - 2024 PiratesDay.co.uk. All rights reserved.
West Bay Websites - Dorset